PFA/FEP Lined Ball Valve with Rotary Actuator
- Designed and Manufactured as per
- ANSI B 16.34, BS 5351
- Pressure Testing: API 598, API 6D
- End Connection: ASME B 16.1
- 2 Piece Designed Ball Valve. Body & Single piece Ball with Stem with minimum 3.5 mm thermostatic lining of PFA or FEP, universally used for highly corrosive and chemical applications.
- Floating Ball Seat for Bubble Tight Shut Off.
- Life Seats to minimize downtime and maintenance.
- Easily replaceable PTFE seats & Packing.
- Minimum 20 Kv Spark Test.
- Interface: ISO 5211.
- Body MOC : Ductile Iron, CF8, CF8M (LINED)
- Trim MOC : CF8, CF8M (LINED).
- Seat MOC : PTFE.
- Size: ½” (15mm) to 8″ (200mm).