Pneumatic Rotary Actuator
Dual Rack and pinion design with extra wide base manufactured in full compliance with the latest requirement of ISO 5211 with provision for mounting Solenoid Valves, Limit Switches & Accessories comply to NAMUR VDI/ VDE 3845
- Actuator Body: Extruded Aluminium Alloy body is hard anodized to protect the internal and external components against corrosion, Special Honed Internal Surface reduces the friction on moving pistons and extends the life cycle of the actuators. Alternative coatings are available such as ENP (Electroless Nickle Plating), Fiber Powder Coated, PFA, ECTFE for more aggressive environments.
- End Caps: Diecasted aluminum end caps are primerely Alodine Chromatized coated which provides longer life cycles against corrosion and reduces wearing resistance. Secondary standard coating is powder polyester coating and also ENP, PFA, ECTFE etc coatings are offered alternatively for agressive environments.
- Pistons: Diecasted aluminum twin rack pistons are equipped with slide guides and seals in high engineered plastic. Alodine Chromatized coated pistons ensure longer life cycles against corrosion and wearing resistance. Pistons that are identical on both sides allow reverse rotation simply by inverting the pistons.
- Travel Adjustment: Bi-directional external travel stop adjustment bolts can adjust the position ± 5° between 85° to 95° at both opening and closing directions for accurate valve allignment. 0-90° full scale limit position adjustment can also be offered optionally.
- Pinion (Drive Shaft): Anti Blow Out proof alloy steel pinion is electroless nickel plated in order to reduce the friction, provide maximum wear resistance and protection against corrosion under severe conditions as it fully conforms to the latest standards of ISO5211, DIN3337,NAMUR. Double square, paralel or diagonal square or key way type shaft can be supplied in accordance with customer demands.
- Preloaded Springs:Modular Pre Loaded Spring Cartridge design in high grade coated steel springs provide great safety and corrosion resistance in fail safe and emergency shut down operations. Also these springs can be used for both high & Low Temperature applications.
- Position Indicator: All actuators are equipped with regular position indicator showing the current state of the actuators and valves. Top of Actuator has a NAMUR slot to engage with all popular sensors and positioners.
- Bearings: Low friction Bearing & guides provide high life cycle to ensure trouble free operations and stability during operation of actuators.
- Seals: NBR rubber O-rings provide trouble free operation at standard temperature ranges between -20 °C to +80 °C temperature ranges. For high and low temperature applications Viton (-20 °C ~ +150 °C) and Silicone (-35 °C ~ +80 °C) seals are available optionally.
- Fasteners:Stainless steel fasteners for long life corrosion resistant application.
- Traceability:Each Individual actuator is assigned an unique identification number allowing full traceability.