Flush Bottom Valve
- Designed and Manufactured as per BS 5351
- End Connection: ASME B 16.5
- The Valves are designed to open directly in the tank,reactor for 100% Flushing or discharging the material.
- Easy Operation even under high pressure.
- Full circular passages.
- Easily replaceable PTFE seats & Packing.
- The design is featured with inclined bonnet which allows the automation OR manual operation to be free form fouling with the reactor disc end.
- Interface: ISO 5211.
- Body MOC : WCB,CF8,CF8M,CF3,CF3M(Special on Request).
- Trim MOC : CF8, CF3, CF8M, CF3M (Special on Request).
- Seat MOC : PTFE, GFT, PEEK (Special on Request).
- Size: ½” (15mm) to 8″ (200mm).