Pneumatic Butterfly Valve
- Designed and manufactured as per BS
- 5155, API 609, MSS SP 67 & ISO 5752
- Bi Directional zero leakage Butterfly Valve
- An Extremely negligible backlash between Stem & disc due to square drive.
- Butterfly Valves (Lined) are designed to fit without gaskets between flanges drilled to ANSI 125 #, ANSI 150#,DIN., ND 10, 16, BS 10 Table D, E and F.
- 100% Factory tested under Water /Air / Vacuum before the valve is Packed and shipped.
- 360° Disc Rotation.
- Valve Size: 1 ½” (40 mm) to 36″ (900 mm)
- Rating: ANSI / BS 125# / 150#.
- Design: Centric Disc, Single to Triple Offset Disc Fully Lined & Unlined Body.
- End Connection: Wafer, Lugged & Double Flanged.
- Operation: Pneumatic.
- Port Opening: Full.
- Seat: Nitrile EPDM / Neoprene / Silicon /Viton etc.
- Disc: Solid Dual Shaft / Single Shaft.
- Design Code: API – 609 / BS – 5155.
- Testing: API 598